IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari says troops killed three Palestinian gunmen in the Gaza Strip today, after they had “violated the ceasefire and were a threat to our forces…Troops will continue to operate against any threat,” he says.
– The hostage and cease-fire agreement. Hamas has offered to extend the truce by 2-4 more days. Till today, 61 Israeli hostages have been released, and 159 hostages remain in Gaza.
-Senior Hamas official Abu Marzouk: 2 hostages with Russian citizenship will be released today, outside of the deal – out of esteem for Russian President Putin.
– Referring to the negotiation talks on the continuation of the ceasefire and the return of the abductees, Prime Minister Netanyahu stated: “From the beginning of the war I set three goals – the elimination of Hamas, the return of all our abductees and to ensure that Gaza will never again be a threat to Israel. These three goals remain the same… Israel will return to fighting… until the end. The entire cabinet stands behind it, the entire government stands behind it, the soldiers stand behind it, the people stand behind it – That’s exactly what we will do.”
-Hezbollah continues to uphold the ceasefire, although, according to our understanding, its operatives remain active along the border conducting frequent intelligence reconnaissance. They continue to do it while wearing civilian clothes. However, since their positions along the border have been destroyed, they travel along the sector in vehicles.
Gaza: Today we enter the 7 days of the ceasefire.
Humanitarian aid: Yesterday (Nov. 28), 4 containers carrying diesel and 4 containers carrying cooking gas were sent from Egypt to the UN’s humanitarian aid organizations in Gaza through the Rafah crossing. The fuel and cooking gas are designated for the operation of vital humanitarian infrastructure in Gaza. The Pentagon stated that they take this incident seriously and call it “unsafe and unprofessional.”
-The American warship USS Carney intercepted a drone launched by the Houthis in the Bab al-Mandab Strait area. According to a report in the AP news agency, the ship identified the drone as a threat to it – a day after an Iranian drone flew near the aircraft carrier Dwight Eisenhower in the Persian Gulf.
-Zim Shipping Company announced, that in light of the security situation in the Arabian Sea and the Red Sea, they are diverting their ships from the Suez Canal, causing a delay of almost 30 days in the arrival of shipments and containers to Israel.
– The USN Eisenhower (CVN-69) was captured on Video by Iranian Navy UAVs, before passing the strait of Hormuz, on Nov 26, 2023, around 9:30 am.
-The US Navy’s Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group travels through the Persian Gulf, they can face new IRGC Navy vessels built in the past year and never encountered before.
-A rocket attack targeted American troops at Mission Support Site Euphrates in Syria on Wednesday morning, a US defense official told @IranIntl, causing “no injuries or damages to infrastructure.” “This brings the total number of attacks (since October 17th) to 74 attacks, 36 in Iraq and 38 in Syria.
– US President Biden: “Hamas unleashed a terrorist attack because they fear nothing more than Israelis and Palestinians living side by side in peace. To continue down the path of terror, violence, killing, and war is to give Hamas what they seek. We can’t do that…”
– French Foreign Ministry spokesman: “We are working with the European Union on imposing sanctions on Hamas commanders.”